Digital Account Manager
We’re a creative studio born in ‘91 that works with big, small and size-yet-to-be determined clients who believe in the promise of a brighter future.
Riley is looking for a Digital Account Manager to play a critical role on our Account Services team. We’re an agile team of thinkers with big-brand experience. We believe in partnering with our clients to tackle problems and offer solutions that make a big difference. Our team takes pride in first-class client service, meaningful collaboration, extraordinary organization and creative work.
This role serves as the point of contact between our clients and internal teams, which requires impeccable and clear communications skills. A strong understanding of the digital marketing discipline is a must. We want our Managers to be an advocate for both our clients and internal teams. You must be organized, proactive, reliable, think quickly on your feet, and confidently take initiative. You’ll lead projects independently, while working effectively to manage upward across the team. As a Manager, you must have a strong understanding of the creative process, ensuring flawless project execution and a happy client wanting more great work.
- Primary day-to-day point of contact for the client and internal teams
- Effectively lead complex digital marketing projects, as well as non-digital projects (print, video, rebrand, etc)
- Open jobs, prepares estimates, statement of works and production briefs with the appropriate agency personnel
- Coordinate and manage project tasks, timeline, and communication with internal teams
- Ensure that agency work meets or exceeds client’s and agency’s quality standards, is presented in a professional manner, and is delivered in a timely fashion, within the client’s budget
- Seamlessly provide the right information to the right people at the right time
- Constantly maintain a source of truth: written records of all directions, scope of work documents, recommendations, meetings, client decisions and approvals
- Be a good listener and communicator to clients, internal teams and vendors, as well as be a true collaborator
- Act as a client advocate, knowing the ins and outs of their business and objectives to help develop campaign and project strategies
- Must be able to pivot and prioritize to meet daily deadlines and capable of operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- 3-5 years of digital account and project management agency experience
- Self-starter, able to get work done independently
- Management philosophy built around never saying “no” but rather “here’s what we can do!”
- Collaborative leader
- Be a positive, professional member of the team who sets the tone even during busy times
- Willing to roll up your sleeves to face whatever challenges come your way.
- High-level mastery of digital marketing and project management principles
- Understanding of SEO, Google Ads, and Social Media strategy
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Google Analytics experience
Hybrid (Monday and Fridays are remote, Tuesdays-Thursdays are in the office)
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org